See our COVID-19 Protocols below to find out what you should know before coming to LeGrandeur Med Spa. We have taken safety measures to insure our clients have a great experience.
- Appointments only. No walk-ins.
- All client consultations FREE via Zoom and pre-treatment paperwork via TouchMD.
- Temperature will be taken with a non-contact thermometer of staff and every client before entering the medical spa.
- Appointments scheduled far enough apart to allow for proper cleaning & disinfection of all appropriate surfaces within the medical spa.
- No visitors, including children. Only client to be treated will be allowed into the medical spa.
- Our medical spa employees have been trained and licensed on best hygiene practices including washing their hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- All staff will wear appropriate PPE (gown, gloves, face mask, protective eye wear) at all times during client treatment and will change PPE between clients.
- We will provide additional opportunities throughout the medical spa for clients to reduce any possible spread of the virus through hand washing or sanitizing stations.
- We will increase cleaning and sanitizing frequency of restroom and other high contact areas.
- All non-dedicated, non-disposable medical equipment used for client treatments will be cleaned and disinfected according to El Dorado County Public Health Department, CDC guidelines, manufacturer’s instructions and facility policies.
- We will implement routine cleaning and disinfection procedures (e.g., using cleaners and water to pre-clean surfaces prior to applying an EPA-registered, hospital-grade disinfectant to frequently touched surfaces or objects for appropriate contact times as indicated on the product’s label) as appropriate in client treatment areas in which procedures are performed.
- We will ensure that environmental cleaning and disinfection procedures are followed consistently and correctly.
- Management of laundry and medical waste will also be performed in accordance with routine procedures.
- Social distancing of six feet per person, particularly between individuals who have come together on a one-time or rare basis.