Want smoother, brighter skin? You might want to give microdermabrasion a try. Find out which skin issues this can help and how many treatments it may take to see results.
Sunday, June 28, 2020
Thursday, June 25, 2020
In this episode of NewBeauty Tries, Influencer Lara Eurdolian aka @Prettyconnected visits Dr. Baljeet Purewal of Fresh Face and Eye to find out what she can do to improve the appearance of some of her pesky fine lines and hyperpigmentation.
Halo is a hybrid fractional laser, a breakthrough treatment that combines two types of lasers to make it one of the best options on the market for creating some pretty stellar results with only a few days of downtime. Watch ’til the end for an an amazing before and after.
Monday, June 22, 2020
Friday, June 19, 2020
Wednesday, June 17, 2020
Tuesday, June 16, 2020
Hear it from an expert - why buy medical grade skincare? Dr. Melissa K. Levin, M.D. from Entiere Dermatology explains the benefits.
Saturday, June 13, 2020
See our COVID-19 Protocols below to find out what you should know before coming to LeGrandeur Med Spa. We have taken safety measures to insure our clients have a great experience.
- Appointments only. No walk-ins.
- All client consultations FREE via Zoom and pre-treatment paperwork via TouchMD.
- Temperature will be taken with a non-contact thermometer of staff and every client before entering the medical spa.
- Appointments scheduled far enough apart to allow for proper cleaning & disinfection of all appropriate surfaces within the medical spa.
- No visitors, including children. Only client to be treated will be allowed into the medical spa.
- Our medical spa employees have been trained and licensed on best hygiene practices including washing their hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- All staff will wear appropriate PPE (gown, gloves, face mask, protective eye wear) at all times during client treatment and will change PPE between clients.
- We will provide additional opportunities throughout the medical spa for clients to reduce any possible spread of the virus through hand washing or sanitizing stations.
- We will increase cleaning and sanitizing frequency of restroom and other high contact areas.
- All non-dedicated, non-disposable medical equipment used for client treatments will be cleaned and disinfected according to El Dorado County Public Health Department, CDC guidelines, manufacturer’s instructions and facility policies.
- We will implement routine cleaning and disinfection procedures (e.g., using cleaners and water to pre-clean surfaces prior to applying an EPA-registered, hospital-grade disinfectant to frequently touched surfaces or objects for appropriate contact times as indicated on the product’s label) as appropriate in client treatment areas in which procedures are performed.
- We will ensure that environmental cleaning and disinfection procedures are followed consistently and correctly.
- Management of laundry and medical waste will also be performed in accordance with routine procedures.
- Social distancing of six feet per person, particularly between individuals who have come together on a one-time or rare basis.